Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some Background

This is going to be my test blog to see how this blog thing works.


I'm Greg and my dad has MS. This blog will be an attempt to keep family and friends up to date or how Daddy Don is doing, before, during and after his surgery in Costa Rica.


It's funny how life rolls along, almost in slow motion. Until one day a doctor from Italy and a TV station from Canada created a supernova, a supernova of hope. That was the start of a steep learning curve and a hurried attitude to get my father this new "Liberation Procedure".


Our learning curve would start with me finding an article, and sending it to my parents. Then an article a day, then two at a time, then up to six web links daily. Newspaper articles, video clips and blog addresses whatever we could find. The more we knew, the more hope that filled our lives and hearts.


At some point we came across a facebook page linking us with False Creek Medical Center. That's where this enter ends. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment